1) Tell us a little bit about your book Sky # In Search of the Dragons? What are the main highlights?
The book is the third part of a three part series (which may now extend to a fourth). Sky is sent to find a place called Drugall, this is the land of the Dragons, the Queen Dragon Layottae needs to agree to open the portals of the Multiverse in order for the different universes to come together and fight against the biggest evil they have ever encountered.
2) Tell us a little about yourself. What is an interesting fact that you would like to share with the readers today?
I’m a 48 year old disabled Psychology Graduate with a love for ll things strange and lovely. Orion is based on my 23 year old son’s personality and the books began to get him reading.
3) What is your favorite part about writing?
The writing, pulling together the story and seeing how it comes together.
4) What are you working on right now? Is it top secret?
I am starting the Young Adult version that I have been promising my fan’s for a couple of years now. Katania is book 1 of the new generation; I am finding it a bit of a challenge bringing it down, because I don’t want to turn it into something too childish for the YA’s to read. Getting the right amount of action and keeping the bad language to a minimum with no serious ones in it, it’s not hard but, I don’t want to change the Voxians too much. I have also done a short how too booklet for absolute beginners in writing, I just want to help those so they aren’t jumping blindly into this difficult and brimming over -full industry.
5) Bologna or Ham?
Isn’t that a place in Italy? LOL Most definitely Bologna
6) Do you listen to music when you write?
Yes, music gives me imagery needed especially when the warriors are in battle. Metal usually, I am a massive fan of Machine head!
7) Where can we find books you have written?
Also Smashwords, Waterstones, Createspace, WHSmith, iTunes, Sony and many more places.
8) What genre do you like to read?
All sorts, I just have to like the story, I have no particular favourites, I just like to be caught in the story although I don’t read erotica (Unless it’s J R Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood)
9) Anyone you would like to give a shout out to?
Oh Most definitely, My fabulous editor Bob Atkinson, my Beta reader Diane Major, my big brother who spell checks and then again, My husband who also edits, my friend Karen Dempsey who also edits and my kids & Grandkids who keep me going and always buy my books.
10) How long have you been a writer?
Unpublished forever and published since 2010 in the October.
11) Do you write any poetry or make any kind of art outside of writing?
Poetry I write is comedy, I am a bit of a ‘There was a young man from Peru….’
12) What advice would you give to new authors?
Find out what you’re getting into read lots of how too books first.
13) What is the most important thing you have learned about marketing your “brand”?
It’s difficult to get noticed in this dog eat dog industry, but never give up!