Today I welcome Author Janna Yeshanova and she gives us her TOP TEN LIST of places you have always wanted to go but never did and their why nots:
For me, there are plenty of places I would like to go, but I am afraid of planes so I’m kind of limited 😉 What about you Janna?
1. Russia – can’t go without a visa. Only one country in the world where I need a visa.
2. Hawaii – The Interstate goes only to San-Diego! 🙂
3. India – I always wanted to there… Do the cows always get the right of way?
4. Alaska – concerned about midnight sunburn.
5. New Zealand – I am afraid I wouldn’t want to come back! 🙂
6. Huntsville Alabama — nobody understands Russian spoken with a southern drawl 🙂 (OP-I’ve been there, you aren’t missing much!)
7. Australia – I am allergic to cats and kangaroos 🙂
8. Columbia and some other countries of South America – too many choices for coffee 🙂 How to make a right one? 🙂
9. Bermuda Triangle – I can’t find my way in – let alone out! 🙂
10. Grand Canyon – I want to talk with the natives, but can’t find a class on Havasupai as a second language 🙂
I am still planning to visit all these places 🙂